Decorative Glass Block
When Glass Block is chosen during the design stage for new construction or a remodeling project, color is often not considered. But, when you add color to Glass Block, you can expand the scope of the room’s decor. Colored glass block adds interest without losing a quiet sense of elegance.
Add a splash of color to your glass block design. Consider randomly putting some color glass blocks into a wall, adding a stripe of color or make the whole wall with our brilliant color options. You can use our 8 standard colors or develop a custom color especially for your décor.
These are some examples:
- Bathroom Shower, Tub Wall or Window– Whether you’re creating a standard shower or a luxurious steam room a glass block shower wall with colored glass tile blocks can create a one of a kind look for your bathroom remodeling project.
- Kitchen Backsplash, Bar or Window – Create a light transmitting backsplash with a glass block tile backsplash. Also consider using these glass tile accents in a bar or kitchen transom window.
- Sidelites and Transoms at the Front Door – Make a unique design statement and add security and privacy to your front door with a color glass block sidelite with decorative art tile blocks.
- Den or Study – Design a productive work space combining the “openness” with “privacy.”
- Conference room or commercial partition walls – Make it unique with a curved wall design or randomly placing some decorative accent blocks within the wall.
- Virtually any custom design can be put on the glass blocks.
- 40 standard colors, 120 single block designs, and over 55 multiple block wall-art murals available.
- Glass on glass fusion for durability (cannot be scraped off!)