Masonry Walls with Glass Block
New York, New Jersey, Boston, Philadelphia
When designing a glass block wall using 4″x 8″x 4″, the situation may arise that you will need a 4″x 4″x 4″ to create a running bond design.
The 4″ x 4″ x 4″ Premiere Series glass block from Pittsburgh Corning can be used with the 4″ x 8″ x 4″ glass block which provides a new look for glass block installations. The new 4″x 4″x 4″ glass block provides the needed security, privacy and aesthetic design to complement a masonry building.
More About Premiere Series Glass Block
- Pittsburgh Corning’s best series for architects and designers.
- The widest variety of sizes, shapes and patterns for the ultimate in design flexibility.
- Highest color, visual brilliance quality and consistency.
- Compliant with building codes in all states
- Contact a PC Glass Block Authorized Master Distributor to advise proper installation and fabrication techniques
- Made in the U.S.A.
There are choices available when using masonry building techniques with Glass Block.
This method is designed for use with Pittsburgh Corning Premiere Series Glass Block. The installation recommendations are for small residential panels of 25 sq. ft. or less. The interior and exterior panels must be framed on all four sides.
This method is designed for use with Pittsburgh Corning Premiere (4” thick) and Thinline™ (3” thick) Series Glass Block. The installation recommendations are for interior or exterior residential panels larger than 25 sq. ft. with variable maximums.
Contact us at Eastern Glass Block to discuss your design requirements. We have over twenty years of designing and installing Glass Block for residential and commercial projects and love to share our experience.