Decorative Glass Block may be one of the best kept secrets, ever. So, you do not want to overlook this option during a remodel or a build. Not only are the design choices nearly endless, the material itself provides so much value.
In previous posts, we’ve talked about the fire-resistant characteristic of glass block, its energy saving capabilities, the privacy it offers without blocking light, and more. Even during a tornado, glass block provides protection against airborne projectiles – and that comes in really handy.
What we have seen, though, is when Glass Block is chosen during the design stage, white is usually the color thought of first. But, when you add color and design to Glass Block, you can expand the scope of the room’s decor. Colored glass block adds interest without losing a quiet sense of elegance.
So, consider adding a splash of color to your glass block design by randomly putting some color blocks into a wall, adding a stripe of color, or make the whole wall with our brilliant color options.
- Bathroom Shower, Tub Wall or Window– Whether you’re creating a standard shower or a luxurious steam room a glass block shower wall with colored glass tile blocks can create a one of a kind look for your bathroom remodeling project.
- Kitchen Backsplash, Bar or Window – Create a light transmitting backsplash with a glass block tile backsplash. Also consider using these glass tile accents in a bar or kitchen transom window.
- Sidelites and Transoms at the Front Door – Make a unique design statement and add security and privacy to your front door with a glass block sidelite with decorative art tile blocks.
- Den or Study – Design a productive work space combining the “openness” with “privacy.”
- Conference room or commercial partition walls – Make it unique with a curved wall design or randomly placing some decorative accent blocks within the wall.
- Virtually any custom design can be put on the glass blocks.
- 40 standard colors, 120 single block designs, and over 55 multiple block wall-art murals available.
- Glass on glass fusion for durability (cannot be scraped off!)